RSC Anderlecht is looking for a Merchandising Manager to join the marketing team. As our Merchandising Manager you manage our merchandising. And lead one of the club’s most dominant revenue streams.
You are part of the marketing team. The marketing team manages media production and distribution, products and memberships, brand licences and extensions, ticketing sales, matchday experiences and merchandise. Our team operates in constant and close collaboration with the partnership and sales team.
RSC Anderlecht aims to be a leading football brand in Belgium and beyond. We make talent thrive - on and off the pitch. Our club offers a unique and challenging working environment that prides itself in developing the potential of everyone involved.
Your key responsibilities:
- you lead the daily operation of the fanshop and webshop
- you manage budget and KPIs
- you develop the product offer
- you manage our sales channels and suppliers
- you love football and mauve suits you well
- you have a commercial, retail or marketing degree
- you have 4 years of relevant retail experience
- you have expertise in textile production
- you are fluent in NL and FR
- a key role in developing a growing business unit
- a full time employment contract of indefinite duration
- an attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- a challenging and unique working environment with a young & dynamic team around you
The application process:
- apply below and send your resumé & motivation prior May 1st
- we will contact you prior May 5th