In our stadium you can pay cashless everywhere.
- season ticket holders: your season ticket also serves as a cashless card.
- non-season ticket holders: in the stadium there are several points where you can buy a personalized cashless card.
1. For season ticket holders who renew their subscription:
The money on your season ticket and/or cashless card(s) linked to your profile will be automatically transfered to your new season ticket at the end of the season.
2. For season ticket holders who do not renew their season ticket and for non-season ticket holders: "What is the 'refund option'?
- Your old cashless card (picture of Romelu Lukaku) stays valid next season. You'll still be able to pay all the bars with this card.
- You can request a refund (until the 31st of August 2020) via the 'refund' button below:
- Vouchers are not refundable. You can only ask for a refund for the money that you have put on the card yourself.
- You cannot ask for a cash refund. Your money will be refunded to the bank account number which you add to your profile.
Season ticket holders can use their season ticket as a cashless card. If you would like to have a separate cashless card, you can buy it in the stadium at one of the purchase points.
Not a season ticket holder? You can buy your cashless card in the stadium at one of the purchase points.
Cost of a cashless card = € 1.
Everywhere inside the stadium!
You can order and pay at every bar with your cashless card or season card. Simply hold your card in front of the terminal. A beeping sound means you're ready to go.
- You can reload your season ticket in just a few clicks via the app
- In case of theft or loss, the amount can be transferred to a new card.
- You can claim vouchers in the 'RSCA Official App', which the club has always liked to treat you to.
Season ticket holders: if you have a season ticket, it is automatically linked as soon as you are logged into the app.
Problems? Contact our helpdesk: [email protected]
No RSCA profile yet?
Click here to create a profile.
Once I have a profile, how do I link my cashless card to my RSCA profile?
- open the RSCA Official App
- In the menu, go to 'My Wallet'.
- Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner
- scan the QR code on your cashless card
- you will now see your cashless card appear in the app
Trouble? Contact our helpdesk: [email protected]
You can upload money on your card in different ways:
- On the ‘RSCA Official App’
- Inside the stadium at one of the upload areas. This can be done with the help of our RSCA Vendors or at one of the dedicated top-up points.
You can check your balance with the following tools:
- Inside the Stadium at one of the payment terminals or top-up points.
- On the RSCA Official App
- Soon available online
You lost your card and want to block it to avoid losing the money that you uploaded?
- On the RSCA Official App
- At the ticketing shop (stadium)