In our stadium you pay cashless everywhere since season 2018-2019.
- season ticket holders: your season ticket also serves as a cashless card.
- non-season ticket holders: in the stadium there are several points where you can buy a personalized cashless card.
In both cases, your season ticket/cashless card is only valid for one season.
1. For season ticket holders who renew their subscription:
The money on your season ticket and/or cashless card(s) linked to your profile will be automatically transfered to your new season ticket at the end of the 2018-2019 season.
2. For season ticket holders who do not renew their season ticket and for non-season ticket holders: "What is the 'refund option'?
You can request a refund (until the 31st of December 2019) via the button below:
- Vouchers are not refundable. You can only ask for a refund for the money that you have put on the card yourself.
- You cannot ask for a cash refund. Your money will be refunded to the bank account number which you add to your profile.
Season ticket holders can use their season ticket as a cashless card. If you would like to have a separate cashless card, you can buy it in the stadium at one of the purchase points.
Not a season ticket holder? You can buy your cashless card in the stadium at one of the purchase points.
Cost of a cashless card = € 1.
Everywhere inside the stadium!
You can order and pay at every bar with your cashless card or season card. Simply hold your card in front of the terminal. A beeping sound means you're ready to go.
- You can reload your season ticket in just a few clicks via the app
- In case of theft or loss, the amount can be transferred to a new card.
- You can claim vouchers in the 'RSCA Official App', which the club has always liked to treat you to.
Season ticket holders: if you have a season ticket, it is automatically linked as soon as you are logged into the app.
Problems? Contact our helpdesk: [email protected]
No RSCA profile yet?
Click here to create a profile.
Once I have a profile, how do I link my cashless card to my RSCA profile?
- open the RSCA Official App
- In the menu, go to 'My Wallet'.
- Click on the plus sign in the upper right corner
- scan the QR code on your cashless card
- you will now see your cashless card appear in the app
Trouble? Contact our helpdesk: [email protected]
You can upload money on your card in different ways:
- On the ‘RSCA Official App’
- Inside the stadium at one of the upload areas. This can be done with the help of our RSCA Vendors or at one of the dedicated top-up points.
You can check your balance with the following tools:
- Inside the Stadium at one of the payment terminals or top-up points.
- On the RSCA Official App
- Soon available online
You lost your card and want to block it to avoid losing the money that you uploaded?
- On the RSCA Official App
- At the ticketing shop (stadium)