RSC Anderlecht is looking for a Marketing Producer. As our Marketing Producer you manage all experience driven marketing productions.
You are part of the marketing team. The marketing team manages media production and distribution, products and memberships, brand licences and extensions, ticketing sales, matchday experiences and merchandise. Our team operates in constant and close collaboration with the partnership and sales team.
RSC Anderlecht aims to be a leading football brand in Belgium and beyond. We make talent thrive - on and off the pitch. Our club offers a unique and challenging working environment that prides itself in developing the potential of everyone involved.
Your key responsibilities:
- You manage our marketing membership programs
- You manage our brand licences and extensions
- You manage the end to end delivery of multiple marketing events*
- You produce our matchday experiences (*)
(*) such as fanday, mediaday, open training, signing sessions, community initiatives
(*) such as pitchside atmosphere, legend kickoffs, fan actions, partner activations
This is you:
- you love football and mauve suits you well
- you are a dedicated team player
- you operate as an allround marketeer
- you excel in event productions
- you are fluent in FR, NL and EN
- a full time employment contract of indefinite duration
- an attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- a challenging and unique working environment
The application process:
- apply below and send your resumé & motivation prior May 1st
- we will contact you prior May 5th